Today I give you white trashed jhorts! Last summer I took the scissors to my seven jeans to make a longer Bermuda type of short…this year the trend is shorter AND trashed! Out come the scissors again to give me a great summer look! This project is so easy you have to do this too!! Start cutting!
What you need:
1. Jeans cut into shorts (jhorts)
2. Scissors for fabric
3. X-acto knife
4. Seam ripper
5. Cutting board
How to get it done:
1. Make jhorts out of any pair of old jeans;
2. Slide cutting board into leg of the shorts before slicing;
3. Slice horizontal slits with the Xacto knife; scrape and slice ’til you get the look you want;
4. Start pulling on the white horizontal threads with the seam ripper;
5. Fray and pull the threads at the bottom of the jhorts. Make it messy and trashed;
6. Done! The holes will look more natural after your jhorts have a wash.