Whether it’s 30, 50, 60 or even 70- Baby, you better be protecting that skin of yours! My number varies. It truly depends on my mood, hence the 75 sunscreens I have in my beach bag!
My favorites include: Laroche-Posay Anthelios for a beautiful, caramel color tan with superb UVA and UVB protection for the face and body. Garnier Ambre Solaire is soooo light, you barely feel like you have protection on. Korres, a beautiful, natural, Greek product that moisturizes your skin and gives you a goddess glow. Neutrogena, for protection during my sport activities: swims in the sea and a game of Kadima on the beach (I don’t just lay around all day!) I use the Evian Mineral Spray to give my skin a bit of moisture throughout the day, not to mention a cool mist when I need it most. Last, but not least, good ‘ol Chapstick spf 30 for kissable lips.
A little protection goes a long way on Mykonos. Use it…you’ll thank me later!
It’s the season for travel, whether it’s across the country, across the pond or just quick jaunt, your beauty needs must be met!! My nearest and dearest call it being anal-retentive. I call it being prepared!!
I give you my in-flight beauty essentials:
1. Swissco Eye sleep mask so you can catch a few ZZzzzz’s
2. Sehpora matte blotting films for your shinny skin
3. Tissue ( you know why you need these!)
4. Tylenol because you know there will be a screaming baby
5. Altoids because you don’t want to scare your seat mate
6. Hand sani (ewww germs!)
7. Evian water spray to give your skin a little moisture
8. Rosebud lip salve for kissable lips
9. Mini tooth brush with paste (your dentist will thank me)
10. The very best hand cream L’Occitane
11. Earphones for your tunes
12. Sephora pop up travel brush/hair ties so you’re not a hot mess
13. Fresh Sugar rose lip tint for when you land
14. To hold it all..A darling Moto bag from Thur/Fri